Leasing Services

Find the perfect home for your lifestyle. 

Hello! My name is Felix Jr and I am a licensed real estate agent in the Astin area. If you're a renter searching for a new home, I can help you find the perfect place to live based on your budget, needs, and preferences. As a local expert, I have access to the most up-to-date information on available rentals in the area and can provide guidance and support throughout the entire leasing process.

On the other hand, if you're a homeowner looking to list your property for lease, I can help you with that too! I offer full leasing services, including property evaluation, marketing, tenant screening, lease agreements, and more. I understand that leasing your property can be overwhelming, but with my expertise and knowledge of the local market, I can ensure that the process is smooth and stress-free.

Whether you're a renter or a homeowner, I am committed to providing exceptional customer service and helping you achieve your real estate goals. Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you.


Lease Listings and information

To search the MLS for lease properties, 

For just $38, see your credit report, score, and background history. Visit this link Credit and Background Check and submit this report with your applications on lease homes.

Tenants Rights - Do You know them?

As a tenant, it's important to be aware of your rights to ensure that you're being treated fairly and lawfully by your landlord. Here's a guide to understanding your tenant's rights:

It's important to note that tenant's rights can vary by state and local laws, so it's important to research and understand the specific laws in your area. If you feel that your rights are being violated, you may want to consider contacting a local tenant's rights organization or an attorney who specializes in landlord-tenant law.

To learn more about your rights as a tenant see the link below for the Tenants' Rights Handbook. The TX State library also provides more information to Landlords and Tenants Landlord/Tenant Forms - browse their site for more information.

Affordable Housing - A Place to call Home

Affordable housing is a crucial need for many families and individuals in Travis County and Williamson County, Texas. Fortunately, there are a variety of affordable housing programs available to help those in need.

Travis County offers several affordable housing programs, including the Homeownership Assistance Program, Rental Assistance Program, and the Community Land Trust Program. These programs provide financial assistance to eligible households in the form of down payment assistance, rental subsidies, and affordable homeownership opportunities.

The Homeownership Assistance Program provides eligible households with up to $40,000 in down payment assistance for the purchase of a home within Travis County. The Rental Assistance Program offers rental subsidies to low-income households, with the goal of helping these families achieve housing stability. The Community Land Trust Program provides affordable homeownership opportunities by selling homes at below-market prices and requiring that the buyer agrees to resale restrictions.

Similarly, Williamson County has several affordable housing programs, including the Homeownership Program and the Emergency Repair Program. These programs provide financial assistance to eligible households in the form of down payment assistance and emergency home repairs.

The Homeownership Program provides eligible households with up to $25,000 in down payment assistance for the purchase of a home within Williamson County. The Emergency Repair Program offers financial assistance to low-income households to address critical repairs that affect the health and safety of the occupants.

To access more information on these programs, including eligibility requirements and application processes, visit the Williamson County website at https://www.wilco.org/Departments/Housing-Community-Development.

Additionally, both Travis and Williamson counties offer lists of available affordable housing properties. These lists are updated regularly and can be accessed through the following links:

It's important to note that the demand for affordable housing often exceeds the supply, so it's important to apply as soon as possible and carefully review the eligibility requirements for each program.

Filing a Complaint to the Housing Authority HACA

If you are a tenant of affordable housing in Austin, TX, and you are experiencing crime or mischief at your complex, it's important to know where you can file complaints and get help.

One resource is the Austin Police Department. If you are in immediate danger or witness a crime, call 911 right away. For non-emergency situations, you can call the Austin Police Department at 311 or (512) 974-2000. They can provide assistance and resources for dealing with criminal activity at your complex.

You can also contact the Austin Tenants Council, a non-profit organization that provides free information and referral services to tenants. They can help you understand your rights as a tenant and provide guidance on how to file complaints against your landlord or complex for issues related to safety and security. You can reach the Austin Tenants Council at (512) 474-1961.

Additionally, you can contact the Housing Authority of the City of Austin (HACA), which manages public housing and affordable housing programs in Austin. They have a Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) program that provides financial assistance to eligible low-income households. You can reach HACA at (512) 477-4488.

Remember, you have the right to live in a safe and secure environment. Don't hesitate to reach out for help and support if you are experiencing crime or mischief at your complex.

Landlords and Property Manager's Info

Tenant's Rights:

If you are a homeowner managing your own rental property, it is important to understand the rights of your tenants. As a landlord, you have a legal obligation to provide safe and habitable housing for your tenants, and there are a number of laws that protect their rights.

Here are some key points to keep in mind:

By understanding your tenants' rights and following housing laws, you can help ensure that you are providing a safe and fair living environment for your tenants. If you have any questions about your legal obligations as a landlord, it may be helpful to consult with a local attorney or housing agency. And Make sure you read and understand the 'Tenant's Rights Handbook.' 

Vacancy Costs:

When you own a rental property, it's important to be aware of vacancy costs. Vacancy cost is the amount of money you lose while your rental property is vacant and not generating any rental income. This can include a variety of expenses such as mortgage payments, property taxes, insurance, utilities, maintenance costs, and advertising expenses to find new tenants.

Here are some tips and information to keep in mind as a homeowner managing your own property to help minimize vacancy costs:

By understanding vacancy costs and taking proactive steps to minimize them, you can help ensure that your rental property remains profitable and a valuable investment for years to come.

Wear and Tear - How to define wear and tear and can and when the landlord may keep your deposits?

Normal wear-and-tear refers to the expected deterioration that occurs to a property over time, resulting from regular use and aging. It includes minor scuffs, carpet wear in high-traffic areas, and faded paint. Property managers should not charge tenants for these types of damages as they are considered part of the property's natural aging process.

Tenant Charges:

Tenants may be charged for damages beyond normal wear-and-tear that exceed the tenant's responsibilities outlined in the lease agreement. Examples include significant wall damage, broken fixtures, excessive carpet stains, or missing appliances. Property managers should conduct a thorough move-in and move-out inspection with the tenant to document any pre-existing damage and assess any new damages upon the tenant's departure.

When Tenants Can Be Charged:

Typically, tenants can be charged for damages after they have vacated the property and completed the move-out process. Property managers should provide an itemized list of deductions from the security deposit along with any supporting documentation, such as repair receipts or photographs.

If a Property Manager Holds the Tenant's Deposit Hostage:

If a tenant believes their deposit is being wrongfully withheld or held hostage by a property manager, they can take the following steps:

Charging Tenants:

Property managers should follow applicable local laws and regulations when charging tenants for damages. They should provide an itemized list of deductions, including repair costs, and return any remaining portion of the security deposit within the required timeframe specified by local laws.

It's important to note that the information provided here is general in nature and may not cover all aspects or specific legal requirements of your jurisdiction. It's always recommended to consult with a qualified attorney or legal professional for advice tailored to your particular situation.

Legal Advice for Tenants and Property Managers:

Tenants seeking legal advice can reach out to local tenant advocacy organizations, legal aid societies, or consult with a real estate attorney specializing in tenant rights. Property managers can consult with real estate attorneys who specialize in landlord-tenant law or seek guidance from professional organizations such as local real estate associations or property management associations.